GIGABYTE AORUS GA-AX370-Gaming 5 Motherboard Review. Today we examine what the GA-AX370-Gaming 5 can achieve, now after a look at a few X370 boards, the bar is already set very high, can this offering from GIGABYTE topple the rest?
Feature-wise, it’s packed to the brim, offering every storage option you can imagine, GIGABYTE has implemented many epic additions such as dual audio codecs, dual NIC’s and their legendary dual BIOS system.
RGB is available and can be expanded upon with strip lights direct from the board. USB connection types? It has them all….
GIGABYTE AORUS GA-AX370 Gaming 5 Motherboard Features
- Supports AMD Ryzen™ & 7th Generation A-series/ Athlon™ Processors
- Dual Channel ECC/ Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Fast 4 USB 3.1 Gen 2 with USB Type-C™ and Type-A
- 2-Way CrossFire™/SLI™ Multi-Graphics Support with Dual Armor and Ultra Durable™ Design
- NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 U.2 Connector
- Ultra-Fast PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 with PCIe NVMe & SATA mode support
- Creative® Sound Blaster X-Fi MB5 support
- Dual ALC 1220 with Front & Rear 120dB SNR HD Audio with Dual Smart Headphone Amps
- Killer™ E2500 Gaming Network + Intel® Gigabit LAN
- USB DAC-UP 2 & 4 Front USB 3.0 Ports with Adjustable Voltage
- RGB FUSION with Multi-Zone LED Light Show design
- Swappable Overlay for Accent LED
- Smart Fan 5 features 9 Temperature Sensors and 8 Hybrid Fan Headers
- 2 External Thermistors Headers with 2 Included Thermistors
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™
- APP Center Including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ Utilities
Courtesy of GIGABYTE