ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR VI HERO AM4 Motherboard Review. All aboard the hype train…RYZEN is here, and we’re pairing it up with this epic board from ASUS. The ROG CROSSHAIR VI HERO AM4 is featured packed, and visually stunning.
We have support for DDR4 up to 3200Mhz, M.2, AURA Sync, The new ROG SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220, flow sensors, Compatibility with both AM3/AM4 coolers and a stacked I/O…and so much more!
As always with any ROG product, it’s backed by an extensive software suite with a mass of useful tools, to further enhance its performance and usability compared to the competition.
[ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR VI HERO AM4 Motherboard Features]
For more than a decade, Republic of Gamers has delivered exemplary design and performance to thrill the world’s best players and PC enthusiasts. Our journey is a road without end. Now, it’s time for competitors to be warned and for gamers and enthusiasts to push the limits: The packed and pumped ROG Maximus IX Code motherboard is ready to defeat all challengers.
- Aura Sync RGB LED: Stunning synchronized effects and two Aura 4-pin RGB-strip headers
- SupremeFX: Exclusive new codec plus intuitive Sonic Studio III and Sonic Radar III
- Compatible with both AM3/AM4 coolers
- ROG Water Cooling Zone : Dominate your cooling system
- 5-Way Optimization: One-click system-wide overclocking.
- Best gaming networking: Intel® Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard and GameFirst technologies
- Best gaming connectivity: M.2, USB 3.1 front-panel connector and both USB 3.1 Type-A/C
- Best gaming durability: Safeslot and premium components for maximum durability