ASUS PRIME X370-PRO AM4 Motherboard Review. Hot on the heels of our ROG CROSSHAIR VI HERO AM4 Motherboard Review, we now focus on the mid ranged tier, and ASUS has an enticing board, that’s fair on features, and is priced extremely competitive!
Utilizing the AMD X370 chipset, we find support for DDR4 up to 3200Mhz, M.2 slot, AURA Sync, Xfire and SLI, 5-way optimization and more….
[ASUS PRIME X370-PRO AM4 Motherboard Features]
- 5-Way Optimisation: One-click system-wide tuning that now also senses GPU temperatures to ensure cooler gaming
- ASUS Aura Sync – World’s first synced RGB lighting with easy controls to orchestrate Aura Sync-capable hardware
- Refined Audio: Realtek ALC1220 codec provides pristine and powerful audio quality
- ASUS SafeSlot: Patent-pending PCIe with enhanced retention and shearing resistance
- 5X Protection III: Multiple hardware safeguards to protect components from damage by power or electrical surges