ASUS GTX 1080Ti Graphics Card Review. The Ti series is the one excites a select group the most, and those enthusiasts can’t wait to get their hands on them. The ten series has been on the market for some time now, and with no real competition from AMD it feels an age has past, but it’s finally here, set to deliver every drop Nvidia could squeeze from the architecture
As with other Ti cards, they’re not for everyone; these are for dedicated and hardcore gamers that demand the most from their system. In today’s review, we’ll be focusing on what Asus has done with this insane piece of kit.
[Features and Specs]
- NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti is the fastest gaming GPU that delivers 35% faster performance than the GeForce GTX 1080.
- MaxContact Technology and 2.5-Slot Width for the coolest and quietest gaming performance.
- Patented Wing-Blade Fan Design with IP5X dust-resistance for longer fan lifespan.
- ASUS FanConnect II for optimal cooling performance.
- Fan Profile Switch instantly change from high-performance to quiet operation.
- Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and best reliability.
- ASUS Aura Sync for perfect RGB LED synchronisation.
- VR-friendly HDMI ports let you enjoy VR experiences anytime without having to swap cables.
- GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster provides intuitive performance tweaking and real-time streaming.
- Warranty Period – 3 Years.
Courtesy of ASUS, See more HERE
- Page 1: Intro
- Page 2: Packaging and Bundle
- Page 3: Setup & Overlocking
- Page 4: Synthetic - 3DMark
- Page 5: Synthetic - Heaven Benchmark
- Page 6: Dirt Rally - DX 11 - 1080P - 1440P
- Page 7: Grid 2 - DX 11 - 1080P - 1440P
- Page 8: F1 2015 - DX 11 - 1080P - 1440P
- Page 9: Hitman 2016 - DX 12 - 1080P - 1440P
- Page 10: Tomb Raider - DX 12 - 1080P - 1440P
- Page 11: Conclusion TL:DR